To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re:
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:46:34 -0700

At 10:21 AM 7/11/96 EDT, you wrote:

>Last night I was so angry about the lint in the viewfinder and the gooey lens
>that I was ready to ship everything back and demand that they finish the work
>correctly (I am a little bit German). Today it seems trivial, especially since
>the summer is half over and if I ship it back I might not see it again until
>the Fall foliage is out.

There is no excuse for that. Leica is always bragging about how they don't
have to use a lot of lubricants because their stuff is so finely made.
Obviously you got some new guy. Call (800-222-0118) the head of the service
department and tell him they messed up and you expect the camera to be
fixed, or an explanation (for the spots not being removed) why. I'm sure
they will take care of it.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass (OR) Daily Courier
NPPA Region 11 JIB chair