To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica prices
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 13:10:14 -0700 (MST)

At 10:19 AM 7/18/96 -0700, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>Its very interesting to me that so much interest is being generated
>within the group on "Leica Prices" instead of Leica Products or how best
>to use them.   Somehow I doubt if I am the only one able to read
>betweeen the lines.

Though the pricing aspect hasn't generated any replies from me, Steve, I
quite understand it. Whenever you are dealing in the "Creme de la creme" of
anything, price is bound to be very forward in the participant's mind.

I see nothing invidious in this, however. The exchanges, in this forum,
indicate to me that most of the subscribers are, indeed, shooters, first and
foremost. Probably of a slightly higher skill level than those in most other
forums.
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum