To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Japan v Germany
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 00:01:39 -0400

At 05:08 PM 7/19/96 -0700, you wrote:
>        And who said we've seen the last of the Mad Yuppies!

Thank you, sir, but, alas!, it's been quite a few years since I was last
categorized as 'young' and I doubt if I've ever been seen as terribly
'upwardly mobile'.  Nice line, though!

My '84 Audi, Clytemnestra, has 150,000 or so on the clock (it had a busted
speedo when I bought it, so I'm not certain).  It replaced a '61 rag-top
with 225,000 showing.

And hasn't this car thread drifted a bit from Leica content?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!