To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us.I.am.in.the.process.of.putting.together.a.Metz.45.ct-4.flash.system
Subject: Metz 45 ct4 flash problems
From: jbuf@ix.netcom.com (John Irvin Buford)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 18:38:07 -0700

to work woth my R5 and R7.  I just got the Quantum turbo battery pack
to use with this flash.  I had intended to order the correct cab les
today to comlete the system.  But, much to my chagrin when i plugged in
the Quantum battery pack i noticed that the AA bateries in the handle
got extremely hot and now the flash no longer works.  As i got both the
flash and battery pack used with not instruction manuals, I was
wondering if I had done something wrong.  The battery  pack works fine
with my 283. And, I double checked I do have the correct cable for the
Turbo and the quantum.  If any one else has had a problem with this
combination please let me know.

    I did not feel this was too far of topic since the same company
owns both Leica and Metz. ;)

Thanks
John N3BVH
Replied: Forwarded 23 Jul 96 20:37