To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: bi-focals
From: gthrall@ix.netcom.com (Glenn Wm. Thrall)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:32:58 -0700

You wrote:

>> I also recetly bought a G-1.
>> Noisy (manual focus - with the rangefinder -  helps)and it takes a
few weeks to get use to - but I don't have any focusing problems and
the results are superb - anybody interested in my comments on the
camera and doesn't  think they belong here - send me a E-mail

>As your comments would relate the G-1 to the M6, I see no reason why
they can't be here. I would hope that our parochial attitude toward
Leica wouldn't preclude our hearing about the loyal opposition.
>--
>Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer

Agreed, I suppose there are enough of us in the "over the hill gang"
who use bifocals and need whatever help and product information we can
get. That does not make us "disloyal Leica-ites" ... merely interested
in the competition. What the competition (or Leica) does this year, is
likely to be on the general market in a year or so.

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
gthrall@ix.netcom.com