To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: bi-focals
From: gthrall@ix.netcom.com (Glenn Wm. Thrall)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:17:37 -0700

You wrote:

>Fact is, gentlemen, that for a small fortune one buy from Leica a +3
diopter lens that screws over the viewfinder eyepiece in the M cameras.
>From that moment it's almost impossible to use glasses when shooting;
the +3 does all the work, and it does it well indeed, so glasses are
not required, unless you want to read something at the same time.

That would be ideal, in the future. At present my eyeglass prescription
changes every three weeks or so (after double cataract surgery). It is
something to consider though!

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
gthrall@ix.netcom.com