To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: metz 45 group flash for m6
From: exacta@interserv.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:22:56 -0700

Hi, I am a relative newcomer to this list and enjoy the information gained.
while i have used a IIIf and now a brandnew M6 without ever employing 'flash', i
would now like to add a metz 45CL1. I am not a professional photographer and use
mainly the 50:2.0 lens and the 90/2.8 lens. I may add a 28mm for interior pics.
is the above mentioned Metz 45CL1 a sufficiently powerful unit (Guide no.45 ISO
100)., is there another flash that would be recommended over the 45CL1 ?
any advise is welcome
Hans J Hottenrott