To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Screwmounts to use
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 16:29:49 -0400

If you want flash synch the IIIf is a good bet. It is the earliest that was
factory synched (earlier models may have had synch added). If you don't
care about synch any of the III models with IIIc and up perhaps being a
little more reliable (although my IIIa works fine). For more usablity the
IIIg is nice. It has framelines for the 50 and 90 in the finder. The IIIg
is likely to cost much more than the others.

kw

>In te past I've had M4-P's, an M6 and and M4. I would like to get a
>screwmount to use. Which is a good model for price/useability? Any advice
>appreciated?

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423