To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 50mm screw lenses
From: "joe b." <joe.b@private.nethead.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 02:44:47 +0100

Hi.

Was it you that emailed me a while back asking about 50mm lenses to use
on a screw Leica body? I recall it was you but oddly you are not
currently listed in my mail program's address book, which you should be
if it was you I replied to! Still, software can do strange things, and I
just have this feeling it was you. Assuming that to be the case, how did
you get on, did you get any of those lenses and how are they in use?

(And if it wasn't you, apologies!)
--
joe b.

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe.b@private.nethead.co.uk> (Re: 50mm screw lenses)