To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M2 repair
From: Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 1996 20:25:20 -0500

Bob O'Shaughnessy wrote:

>     My M2's shutter is in need of a little work (1s sounds like 1/2s) and
> it sure could use a good cleaning of the ragefinder.
>     Any suggestions of a good shop?  I've heard good things about D.A.G.
> but that's the only place I've heard anything about.
>
>     TIA

> _
>
>      Bob O'Shaughnessy
>      oshaug@infinet.com
>      72632.432@compuserve.com

Bob:

I WOULDN'T SEND ANY OF MY LEICA EQUIPMENT to other than Leica, USA for repair and
adjustment. Over the 30-years, in this business, I've never found any better...although
I've tried to "save a buck" every now and then...but the stuff always ended up going to
Leica "the next time" to get the job RIGHT!

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA