To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M4 & M5
From: "Henk Thijs" <henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 12:31:51 +0000

Hi Bowtie,
I am very happy to tell you that I found a friendly Dutch dentist , or better:
a friendly Dutch female red-haired assistant to the dentist, and got several
sticks ,about 10 cm long and .5 cm diametre, of gutta percha. I used a
soldering iron and did it.A next time I will try a stronger iron, it did not
really float, but for the rest it works fine.
Thanks,     regards    Henk

--
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300