To: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Subject: Re: Projector Bulb Life...
From: Wolfgang Sachse <sachse@msc.cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 08:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Newsgroup)

	Patrick Sobalvarro wrote...

> Given that we're all shooting in the dark here, I don't see why you're
> saying "The only way that could be true..."

	Right you are. And you've come with another (unlikely)
	failure mode. I can probably come up with yet another.
	But what's the point? I would not be surprised if the
	variation between the lifetimes of projector lamps is
	greater and, in particular, how often they've been turned
	on and off and how many bumps they're subjected to in
	shipping and setting up than anything we're talking about.

	Best wishes,

	-- Wolfgang