To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, "Leica List" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: M.J. Diness
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 05:48:49 -0700 (MST)

>Any thoughts or helpful hypotheses?  Does anybody know where I can go to
>find info on collodion stereo photographers or their techniques?  Even
>better, does anyone have samples or histories on early Middle East stereo
>photographers? I'm giving lectures this fall on Diness and I'd like to
>fill in some of these stereo gaps if possible.  Unfortunately,
>stereography is not one of my familiarities.
>
>Help from anyone is greatly appreciated!
>
>Sincerely,
>

>John Barnier

I can't help you, John, except to suggest a better forum for your questions.
The Photoforum mailing list would likely be more helpful. It's much more
"all around" oriented rather than this list which, as the name implies, is
pretty Leica specific.
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum