To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica Books Lament :-(
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 01:18:58 -0400

Well, Mr Sheir is quite right -- public libraries in the US aren't
interested in stocking Leica books, or any books on cameras, for that
matter.  I'm a published author (Zeiss Compendium) and am on my local
Library Board -- and even th;en they wouldn't buy a copy!

I should get used to this -- libraries either don't stock what I'd like to
read or, if they have it, they promptly discard it to free up some shelf
space for the latest Dr Feelgood Do-It-Yourself Therapy Guide or potboiler
romance ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!