To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica public offering
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 07:13:56 -0700 (MST)

>>Hmmmm. I bought my first Leica at age 23.  I didn't have a big income then,
>>and I don't have one now....  so much for market research!
>
>Market research says nothing about individuals, but I used to find Leica
>owners older than me. Somehow that seems to be changing! ;-)

Same here, Eric. That's why I like the LHSA. Even now, with 61 looming on
the horizon, I am often the "kid" in an group of members. Quite different
than other groups of photographers wherein I am often addressed as "Mr. Beamon"!
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum