To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Fwd: What to get: Leica R4, R4s, R5??]
From: "Roger J. Flanigan" <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 20:33:22 -0700

Subject: What to get: Leica R4, R4s, R5??
From: bernard.k@SanDiegoCA.NCR.COM (Bernard Kampmann)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:37:13
Newsgroups: rec.photo.misc
I am looking for a reasonable priced used Leica "R" body.
There are quite a number of R4 ones for sale here in southern
California, some more R4s and a very few R5.
Concidering that I probably can live without some of the functions,
I would appreciate any advise on the pro's and con's of the models?
Anything to avoid? What would be a fair price in good condition?
Will the R5 drop in price with the rumored introduction of a R ('8'?).
Thanks in advance.
Bernard