To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: R8 picture
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 17:11:29 -0700

At 05:59 PM 9/13/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Anyone curious about the appearance of the R8 and not seen a picture
>yet? Its new, its curvy, and its on http://www.imx.nl/index.html

WOW! 1/8000 and 1/250 flash, and it looks really space age. Is this Leica?
Baby, my EOS1n looks archaic in comparison!

Well, maybe not that bad, but this is one major jump for the Wizards of, er
those guys in Solms! I'm interested now. Geeze, I can only imagine what
this baby is going to cost.

And check out the 24mm ASPH M lens, the 105-280 vario Elmar and the some
sort of objective that can turn a 280 apo telty into three different focal
lengths? Too bad it's in German.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, ORBuddhist to hotdog vendor: "Make me One with everything"

Replies: Reply from "Roger J. Flanigan" <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca> (Re: R8 picture)