To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: lens cap
From: harbi@richmond.infi.net
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 06:21:15 -0400

I think I have a cap for the 200 but I don't have much time before the
weekend to dig it out. If you don't have any luck, I'll be back the
first of October and get it for you. BTW, it is not perfectb but then It
would not be expensive either. I am responding now so I don't forget, or
let the urgency of your need deminish to a point whereby I would not do
anything.