Subject: M2 FS
From: "Bob O'Shaughnessy" <oshaug@infinet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 96 11:20:02 -0400

   Since my M4-2 isn't seeing a ton of use as primary Leica, I'm selling
my backup M2.  It is a late model, 114xxxx serial number with lever
rewind, DOF finder, preview and self timer.  It has the rapid-load spool
and baseplate thingy installed, and comes with the regular spool to boot.
   It has bright meter marks on top, and a ding on the winder side, but
I'd easily rate it 8+ out of ten as it has 95% of the leather, otherwise
excellent cosmetics and a bright and accurate rangefinder.
   Since I haven't been following the Leica market lately I am not sure
what to ask for the camera.  Is $900 fair?  Trades are allways considered.

   Thanks,

_

     Bob O'Shaughnessy
     oshaug@infinet.com