To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica shops in DC
From: "Cyrus Gardner" <kcbg01@cais.cais.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 22:50:11 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <kcbg01@cais.com>

I don't think that there is an authorized Leica dealer in DC.  Penn
Camera may be.  Its store on E St. across from the FBI bldg. also may well
have some used (I know that its store in suburban Virginia does, tho
only a few).  You can visit NY as a day trip from DC using early and late
Amtrak trains fairly inexpensively.  Plenty of Leicas there.  HTH,
Cyrus

> From:          Francesco Ricci <ricci@itc.it>
> Subject:       Leica shops in DC
> To:            leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Date:          Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:02:06 +0200 (MET DST)

> Hi,
>
> I'll be in Whashington DC for a while in October. Could someone suggest to
> me a few places where to go for buying my new mint R7 body?
>
> Would I find there good prices? I mean, better than the classical mail
> orders in NYC?
>
> cheers
>
> -Francesco

> Francesco Ricci, IRST, Loc. Pante' di Povo, 38050 Trento, Italy
> Tel: ++39-461-314334, Fax: ++39-461-302040, email: ricci@irst.itc.it
> WWW   http://mnemosyne.itc.it:1024/ricci

Cyrus Gardner
Kormendi\Gardner Partners