To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Noctilux-M 50, 1 :1
From: exacta@interserv.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:28:39 -0700

I have just obtained a mint, unused, canadian built noctilux for my m6 in
original packaging etc.
While warranty card shows correct id no. for the actual lens, the
description on the warranty card (computer print-out) shows a Super PC
Angulon 2.8/28 mm for the R group of cameras.
Lens was bought from a reputable Leica dealer and I am inclined to
assume that there simply was a mistake at Leica when they printed the
warranty card
anybody like to comment ?
Hans Hottenrott