To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Your Thoughts on Flash Units ... M6
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 08:12:59 -0700

Good, some positive news re: Vivitar. I have been using a Nikon Speedlight on my M6, setting it an F stop below
the camera meter reading. The speedlight (SB24) seems to work well, for the M6. However if I pick up an "R" I'm
afraid the speedlight is out ... except perhaps on manual where there isn't any electrical interaction between
the two ... thus my interest in the Metz and the Vivitar.

One for Vivitar! Nine for Metz.

Glenn

------