To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Leica M kit for sale
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 96 03:14:08 -0700

I am putting my Leica rangefinder system up for sale. I hope it is not a
breach
of etiquette to post this to LUG. The equipment is as follows:

- Leica M4-P with box, strap, bodycap and owners manual. Rangefinder and
shutter
  tested recently by Leica service rep and are right on the money.
  exc+ mechanical, vg cosmetic
- M-Grip accessory for above. mint
- Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 lens, case, caps, box and lenshood. exc+
- Leica 28mm accessory viewfinder for above. exc+
- Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 lens, case, caps, box and lenshood. exc+
- Summicron 90mm f/2.0 lens, caps and padded pouch; built in lenshood
  and tripod mount. exc+
- Also, I have B&W and Heliopan filters for each lens (typically a
  Skylight 1a and either an Orange or Deep Yellow) in the correct
  thread size (28:49mm, 50:39mm, 90:48mm), and 48-49mm/48-52mm step
  up rings.

Serial numbers, etc., available on request. Email me if you are
interested.
(It would be great and very convenient if you are looking to buy a
reasonably
complete Leica M kit, of course ... :)

Godfrey