To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: New M 1:2.8/24 mm ASPH
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 15:28:54 -0700

At 04:01 PM 9/28/96 +0100, you wrote:
>I've read a notice about a new Leica M lens, 1:2.8/24 mm ASPH,
>presented at Photokina, priced at about USD 2.000.

Actually I think I read it was more like $2,400 - but for an ASPH, it may
just indicate Leica might be getting smart about pricing so volume might be
a bit higher. I have a hard time getting used to the idea of using a 24mm
with seperate viewfinders for metering/focus and framing.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR