To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 20mm Russar
From: dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 96 08:45 BST-1
Cc: dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk

> After reading the postings about this lens, I got curious.  Woodmere
> Camera
> sold me one.  The price w/o the finder is under $300, and with the
> finder is
> under $400.  The lens works perfectly on my IIIC, and with the M
> adapter,
> perfectly on my M6 AND on my CLE.  I recommend this dealer highly.  Very
> large stock of both both reasonably priced screw and M Leica gear.  Web
> address is Http://www.business1.com/woodcam/
> Bowtie

EEEEK! There's me opening my big mouth and causing people to go out and
spend money!

So, what do the pictures look like?

dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk      |
david@cassandra.compulink.co.uk  |  "The loss of an old man
(+44) 181 450 5459               |  is like the destruction
Flat 3, 11 Kingscroft Road,      |  of a library"
Kilburn, London NW2 3QE          |