To: dlevy@worldy.com
Subject: Re: Leica CL Addendum
From: Mark McCormick <markmcc@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 17:00:24 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I'm a new CL user. I shoot mostly street photography with it. I find that
it looks so much like a point & shoot that I become almost invisable
As a professional musician I've also been able to carry it during
performances and rehearsals without drawing attention to the photography.
Finally, I could not justify any more $$$s then I spent for the CL a
Rokkor 40mm and a Elmar 90 f4. I'd love a M6 but I'm not going to quit
buying trumpets or music. Anyone have a user they want to sell for around
$600 let me know.

 Mark McCormick