To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The Eternal CL and M Leicas
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 20:12:52 -0400

At 09:43  03/10/96 PDT, you wrote:
>All this talk about the CL makes me want to have my CL refurbished and
>recalibrated. I haven't used it in years. I've not been happy with any
>of the local San Francisco leica-repair shops. Does anybody have any
>recommendations for a top-quality CL cleanup/calibrate shop?

I had Leica in NJ do mine several years ago and they got it right on the
first try at a reasonable sum. Of course it only went in for a CLA and
sticky meter movement (the previous owner, a professional who was the
original purchaser had never used the meter). It was only afterwards that I
heard all the horror stories about Leica NJ, so who am I to suggest.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Toronto, Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com