To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: CL vs CLE features?
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 08:13:22 -0500

At 07:39 PM 10/3/96 -0400, Bob Sperling wrote:

<snip>
> have used both Leica and Minolta CLs. I currently use (in Leica equipment)
>modern day CLE. What a convenient camera!

I agree! I use my CLE more than any camera I own.

>Last point: There is no way a CL lens will PROPERLY couple to an M camera
>RF.  I'm not at all sure about the reverse.

Maybe not, but I used both my 40 and 90 CL lenses on my M3 for years with no
focusing problems, until I stupidly sold my M3 a couple of years ago.

Chuck
Chuck Warman
cwarman@wf.net
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson