To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Mugged!
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 21:05:22 -0600 (MDT)

Today I was in downtown Denver making pictures of winos and addicts when two
young hispanic males very firmly asked me for my bag. Not a fool I gave it
to them. I lost an M setup I've had for many years. Body, lenses, meter -
everything that I carry with me every day. I put on that bag right after my
shoes and was never without it. They'll probably sell it to a pawn shop for
50 to 75 bucks. The police are aware of what I do down there and sincerely
promised to work to get my stuff back. I wonder how many rocks (crack) a
Leica goes for these days. May they rot in hell

ben.holmes

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk> (Re: Mugged!)