To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: RE: M6 emotive quality
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 96 01:55:28 -0700

>I've done a quick survey of the kids on my block and they support what
>you've said. One three year old managed to reiterate your entire theory in
>just a simple, elegant sentence. He said," big cameras are scary." Then he
>slugged his little brother.

This is why I've taken to using my little Leica, the Minizoom, for
most candid shots of children. The camera is simple to use, quick,
has a lens with all of the character that we love in Leica optics,
and it doesn't cost that much when the three year old decides to
slug me instead of his little brother.

Godfrey