To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: State Farm Gets All...
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 17:45:27 -0600 (MDT)

of my business from this day forward! Today is Monday, the day I filed my
claim for the loss of my cameras. I am sitting here with a big shit eating
grin looking at my NEW M6!! I had a check in my hand by 4:00pm today. Ha!!!

Thanks to all of you who advised me on my claim. If anyone cares I'd be
happy to elaborate, but right now I'm going out to find some more winos. Er,
homeless chemical dependents. (sorry)

ben.holmes

Replies: Reply from George Huczek <ghuczek@gdipa.Unibase.COM> (Re: State Farm Gets All...)