To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Some Ideas for a Better LUG
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 09:04:40 -0600 (MDT)

I feel like this UG is starting to gel. People are more familiar and more
candid than I remember back when I first joined. I'm really enjoying the
threads, but...

It would be good to edit responses down to just your reply and not include
the post that you are respnding to (especially Puts' posts)(just kidding).
This is easier to breeze through when reading your 30 or so daily emails
from the LUG.

Also, and I'm a big offender here, if you change topic - change the Subject
header to reflect your new topic. Sometimes I get totally lost when reading
a thread marked "Emotive Something or Other" and come across a post about
someone's wife. I'm just not sharp enough to make sense of these things.

I'm just making a suggestion here. If you agree - good. If not - it won't
change my life much. Anybody else have any ideas along this line please
chime in.

ben

Replies: Reply from Fred Ward <fward@erols.com> (Re: M2 repair)