To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 00:57:30 -0700

At 01:03 AM 10/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am interested but you have not given me a price. Also a description.
>By the way what is the circulation on the Grants Pass Daily Courier. Are

Donny, I'm sorry, but 5 minutes after talking to you the guy got a hold of
me and bought the M6 and 35 Summicron. Dang. I wish I had more to sell. :-)

I still have the R 1.4 Apo converter, but that's it for Leica. Some EOS
stuff, but I'm buying a bunch of Nikon tomorrow! Geeze, this is going fast!

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Replies: Reply from Donny Levan <levandon@cps.acast.nova.edu> (Re: Hmm Great new question - AGE)