To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: The sale!
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:04:25 -0700 (MST)

<snip>

>Donny, I'm sorry, but 5 minutes after talking to you the guy got a hold of
>me and bought the M6 and 35 Summicron. Dang. I wish I had more to sell. :-)

Last I read, Eric. you told Donny that he could have it. That implies a
responsibility to negotiate and either make the deal or not make the deal
with Donny first before another buyer is brought in. There you go again,
Beamon, letting ethics interfere with business exigencies.
--
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum