To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: LUG Cyber Swapmeet
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 22:01:01 -0700 (MST)

You deign to propose posting other than Leica equip. on the Leica List, Ben?
If I were Brian, I'd have less than an enthusiast attitude toward this. What
say you, Brian? Personally, I don't feel like wading through lengthy lists
of equipment for sale. Even if I delete in in a perfunctory manner, it might
take a while for a few days.

I'm forced to ask, why not do your posts as individuals in the newsgroup,
rec.photo.marketplace? That's the function of that group. Guarantee that
your posts will reach a far larger number of prospective buyers. Let it be
known that you're doing this on this list for all marques, and watch the
list subscription numbers shoot up with those only interested in selling/buying.

I'd hate to see this list so diluted.
--
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum