To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: polite conversation and Leica
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:18:32 -0700

Marc James Small wrote:

> Bravo, Glenn, for a wonderful post.  Glad to hear your surgery went well!
> Now, about those Nikons ...

Yes, (gasp, choke!), I used the "*N*" word. Mea Culpa! Today I'm taking the
"eyes" for a test drive. While they are 20/15 corrected, I may need to have
a set of eyeglasses made with a tri-focal in the middle range. This is about
the fastest way to find out!

Thanks for the good thoughts! Now, to load up the '76 VW pop top and head into
the hills for the day! With the *N* stuff I need the van, I could use a
Schwinn with the M's!

Glenn

--
Glenn Wm. Thrall

"Here Phaethon lies: in Phoebus' car he fared,
And though he greatly failed, more greatly dared." Ovid.

Replies: Reply from "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ix.netcom.com> (Into The Hills!)