To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Ilford Ilfopro (you'd never guess this is a British company)
From: "joe b." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 20:27:53 +0100

In article <memo.609578@cix.compulink.co.uk>, David Morton
<dmorton@cix.compulink.co.uk> writes
>> For those who may be interested:  if you want to jump right to the
>> english version,
>>                 http://www.ilford.com/us_english/homeng.html
>> If you wish to be able to choose among francais,english, or deutsch,
>> use:
>>                 http://www.ilford.com/
>> You are able to e-mail in to get an Ilfopro application as suggested.
>
>To save others from the UK the trouble of visiting, the English language
>page specifies that membership is for residents of the UK and Canada :-(
>Anyone know of a UK equivalent?

Well I filled the application out anyway, with my London address and I
put "UK" in the slot for <state> and obviously I couldn't get rid of the
only two alternative countries, USA or Canada so my address, as supplied
on that form, *also* contains the word "USA"!
I await with interest a communication from Ilford.
--
joe b. (UK, where, strangely, Ilford also lives...)

Replies: Reply from Stephen Sherman <ssherman@shermanphoto.com> (Re: Ilford Ilfopro (you'd never guess this is a British company))