Subject: Re: LUG Cyber Swapmeet
From: fl1pper@frii.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 18:10:22 -0600 (MDT)

>At 05:24 PM 10/9/96 -0400, you wrote:

 Who wants to do it?

I do. Each person could post a list of goodies that they would like to
buy/sell/trade. Included in the post would be their email address and the
prices of the items. We should limit this to photo equip (not just to
Leica). At the beginning of each post should be a notice NOT to reply to the
listings. This will serve to keep the LUG neat and tidy. If someone is
interested in an item they can email direct to the seller. Like I had
mentioned earlier in this thread I've seen it done for Porsche parts and it
is really amazing how many things people hang on to that can be turned into
$$$ or traded. Don't we all have a fantasy of walking into a garage sale and
finding a IIIg for cheap, or a mint chrome 28mm finder for $25.00? It could
happen here.

The posts should be uniform and posted on the same day. If there are no
replies - it should fall off the LUG in a day or so. Whaddaya say? How about
Saturday?

ben.holmes