Subject: Re: Shutterbug
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:27:55 -0700

At 06:42 AM 10/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I attended a seminar at Photopro in Washington D.C. this spring where the
>speaker rather passionately explained how he was no longer welcome to
>contribute to a couple of unspecified magazines for which he had been a

I am friends with a prominent former editor of Peterson's Photographic. He
also writes for Shutterbug. I won't mention his name here, but he told me
that he as gotting into trouble with a certain owner who doesn't like him
being honest about products. And this guy's opinion is hightly respected in
the photo biz.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR