Subject: Re: Leica CLs & other compact rangefinders
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 14:48:28 -0400

This is what SLRs are for isn't it? I've seen the zooming viewfinder used
in the Contax TVS. (My wife owns one) The *#$%@$# thing is SO DIM that in
low light you can't even see what you're looking at.

A finder that showed the 135 magnified a bit AND has bright lines outside
the picture are would be nice. Hmm... That's exactly what my 135 BL Leitz
finder does!  :-)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>