Subject: Re: 135mm Focal Length Was Re: Leica CLs & other compact rangefinders
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:32:46 -0700

At 08:08 AM 10/13/96 -0600, you wrote:

Everyone,

I want to correct an error I made. Fred Ward gets credit for catching this
one. I said that Photokina report was from Dirck Halstead. It was really
Arnold Drapkin & Sal DiMarco, Jr. I'm sure most will recongnize the former
name, and many the latter. Dirck only posted it on the National Press
Photographers list. It was a report from them to Time Magazine.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR