Subject: Re: HandHeld Meter
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 11:57:15 -0400

I use several different meters for different purposes. With my screw mounts
I often use an old Zeiss Icophot. It is a selenium meter and compact. I
also like using the Metrostar when using longer lenses. I use an MR on my M
bodies.

kw

>Which hand meter do you like best. Do you get good results with the MR4? I
>would like some real good input. I use screw mounts and a M3. I find that
>the M5 metering is pretty good, but I would like to use the screw mounts and
>the M3 more.

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423