Subject: Re: Stan's Auction
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 08:19:41 -0700 (MST)

At 09:58 AM 10/16/96 -0400, harbi@richmond.infi.net wrote:
>To Roger Beamon;
>Your comments on the sale were interesting and informative but could you
>say something about the prices the items brought? Do you remember some
>prices on a few of the exotic items? Thank you. Clyde Harbison

Since I was not buying, I didn't keep a record like some. Some of the exotic
iiitems were "passed", but I think most sold, though I don't know for how much.

Try contacting Tamarkin. They may well have a printed list of the prices
fetched that they could provide.
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com