Subject: Re: LHSA Annual Meeting
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 22:23:42 -0400

Two quick notes on Roger's comments on the LHSA meeting.

First, Roy Moss's biggest drawback as Viewfinder Editor was his consistent
inability to get his facts right:  this has seriously undermined
Viewfinder's position as the Final Source on Leica lore.  I sincerely hope
Moss leaves Randy alone, as Randy certainly knows his stuff, as well as
being a far more entertaining and intelligent editor than was Roy.

Second, LHSA was somewhat larger a few years ago than it is now.  It has
FALLEN to 2200 from a claimed high of 2,400 or so.  Still, I like the idea
of membership-wide election of officers.  I doubt that Moss will agree to
such a change, but I think it would be beneficient, to say the least.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!