Subject: Re: Third Cam
From: Arnold Don Abravanel <arniea@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 05:21:38 GMT

Chris I had it done to a 180mm Elmarit-R lense when Leica had a special`in
in N.J. After all the changes and charges, it came out to $130. or there
abouts. If you really would like, I will look up the exact charges, but call
them for details.

Good luck,
arniea@loop.cm
At 11:18 AM 10/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>LUGers,
>
>A friend of mine has a 180mm Elmarit (type 1), which he would like to sell
>to me. The lens weighs over 1.5kg and, supposedly, has good qualities.
>However, it does not have the third cam.
>
>How much would it cost to put in the third cam. How much is this lens worth?
>I see that Shutterbug advertises them as low as $499 in 9+ condition.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Chris

Arnold Don Abravanel
arniea@loop.com