Subject: Re:ASPH vs. aspherical
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@cdsnet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 08:34:28 -0700

At 04:13 AM 10/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Nowhere here is there any implication that the new version is better than
>the old.  I am not sure if articles in Leica Fotographie can be construed as
>official statements on behalf of Leica, but I think that it would be safe to
>assume this.

Leica Photography is an independent publication, but their ties to Leica,
obvious as they are, speak for themselves. They often have the head of
Leica's design department make comments, so I would say they pretty much
reflect Leica's opinion, in Leica products.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Ever notice how fast a Mac runs? Neither did I.