Subject: Re: Eric tell me it isn't so!
From: Daniel Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 08:36:03 -0400

Here I am replying to a posting.  I've edited out everything to save
precious "band-width", and so what if no one knows what it is that I am
responding to.  I  also left out my signature.  I guess my e-mail address is
good enough.  Nobody needs to know my first name.   All to satisfy some
propeller-head nitwit.

As far as the current post is concerned, I read a letter that Eric wrote to
the Nikon Digest where he stated that he sold all his leica gear to buy
Nikon stuff.  Too bad.  I have a Nikon F2 in addition to my M6 and while it
is a fine camera, it is still no substitute.  And I don't think that Nikon
has improved upon the F2.  As far as optics are concerned, theres no way
that anyone can say, "these Nikon lens are way better then Leica's, I'm
going to have to switch over".  They are both excellent optics.

By the way, my next posting will have my signature back, along with edited
portions of the previous post (if it is a reply).