Subject: Re: stupid editing in messages
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:56:07 -0500

At 02:38 AM 10/23/96 +0100, you wrote:
>attribution resisted:
>>>
>>>Worse yet, Charlie, now an agnostic, like me, has to go to the Bible and
>>>check it out! :-)
>>>
>>Do it--the quotations are VERY apropos!--Charlie
>
>Please would someone who has been sufficiently dedicated to look these
>passages up (or who knows them by heart- better still) kindly post them
>for our edification? I know Leica ownership can be a religious matter
>but the Bible is one manual I don't seem to have handy.
>Keen to learn more,
>--
>joe b.

MAT 7:3  "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and
pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

4  How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your
eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

5  You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you
will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1TI 5:23  Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your
stomach and your frequent illnesses.  [I am not making this up - CW]

Chuck

Chuck Warman     <cwarman@wf.net>
Wichita Falls, TX - in beautiful Baja Oklahoma
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson