Subject: Re: stupid editing in messages
From: "Roger J. Flanigan" <istr1848@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:29:55 -0700

Charles E. Love, Jr. wrote:

> >Worse yet, Charlie, now an agnostic, like me, has to go to the Bible and
> >check it out! :-)
> >--
> >Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
> >

> Do it--the quotations are VERY apropos!--Charlie

For the benefit of those of us who don't own a bible (I knew I should
have taken that one from the hotel room!), could someone please quote
the scripture in question. I don't think anyone would mind. After all
Leica is a religion here isn't it? Remember the comments about blood
sacrifices to Solms? :-)