Subject: Re: R8 Autofocus Hypothesis
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:42:31 -0700 (MST)

At 09:52 AM 10/24/96 -0400, Michael Reichmann wrote:
>The article below was posted today to the Photoforum on Compuserve.  It
>was posted by a fellow named Donald Ingram, 100664.2005@compuserve.com .
>
>I am reporting it here (without his express permission, but since it was
>on a public forum I'm presuming he won't mind), because it really is
>quite thought provoking, even if not necessarily accurate.
>
>Michael

Thanks for that, Michael. Seems a reasonable scenario and adds another arrow
in the R9 quiver along with the rumor that I've heard bandied about by
cognoscente, that the AF R9 is only a year or two away.
- --
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                          Leica Historical Society Of America
                          INTERNET:  beamon@primenet.com